1. Have your Alpha Membership ID# with you…not your Life Member #. If you are going to register the chapter’s delegates, you will need the following information for each delegate:
a. Alpha Membership ID#
b. Date of Birth
c. Life Member #, if the delegate is a Life Member
2. There are four options for Registration:
a. Register as a Non-Delegate
b. Register My Chapter’s Delegates
c. Complete Ladies Registration (separate portal…scroll to bottom of webpage)
d. Purchase Convention tickets (separate portal…scroll to bottom of webpage). This option allows you to purchase additional stroll-off and pageant tickets and Life Members Luncheon and Gala tickets/tables.
3. If you select “Register My Chapter’s Delegates”, then you will not have an option to pay. Only chapters that have satisfied all financial obligations to the Region will appear in the chapter drop-down menu as eligible to register.
4. The chapter’s drop-down menu will be updated every Thursday.
5. If your chapter’s name does not appear, you need to refer to the invoice sent to the chapter by the Regional Financial Secretary. Any financial obligation may be satisfied by selecting “Pay Your Chapter Fees” on the webpage.
6. Each payment processed, except “Register My Chapter’s Delegates”, will incur a convenience charge fee of $7.50.
7. This portal is not to be used by the 2019 Neophytes to register. Neophyte registration will occur separately via a link distributed by District leadership.